Apply to become a St Lucia Citizen under the St Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program
Let Ark Citizens take care of you
Let's get started!
The St Lucia Citizenship by Investment application process if fairly simple. Please note that all applications must be handled by an Authorized Agent who will act on your behalf. Ark Citizens is an information and referral portal dedicated to the dissemination of information pertaining to the St Lucia Citizenship by Investment program. We work directly with authorized Agents based on the lovely island of St Lucia. The following steps to becoming a St Lucia Citizen under CIP
- Payment of agents fees
- Payment of Government processing/due diligence fees
- Collection of documents (soft and hard copy)
- Completion of application form by applicant
- Application is uploaded by Agent
- Verification of application and documents by CIP staff
- Thorough due diligence undertaken
- Application is presented to the Board for decision
- A decision is made by the board
- Applicant is notified and invited to transfer investment
- Other fees and passport fees are collected from applicant
- Certificate of Citizenship is issued
- National Insurance card obtained
- Passport Issued
St Lucia Citizenship by Investment Program FAQ
2-3 months. You will be issued a citizenship certificate and passport.
A donation to the Economic Fund of US$ 100,000, plus a $7500 due diligence fee and a $2000 administration fee.
St Lucia passport is ranked No 37 best passport in world passport rankings with visa free travel to 125 countries in the world according a survey Henley visa restrictions index 2016. The visa free travel access includes United Kingdom, European Schengen states such as Germany, France, Switzerland, Ireland etc. Economic Citizens of Saint Lucia (passport holders) still need visa to travel to Canada and United States.
Citizenship by Investment Program in Saint Lucia requires that the following criteria be met by an applicant:
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Satisfy a minimum qualifying investment in one of the following categories –
- The Saint Lucia National Economic Fund $100,000;
- An approved Real Estate development $300,000;
- An approved Enterprise project $1 million; or
- The purchase of Government bonds $500,000
- Provide details and evidence of the proposed qualifying investment;
- Pass a diligence background check along with their qualifying dependents over the age of 16;
- Provide full and frank disclosure on all matters pertaining to the application
Yes you may
At this moment Iranian citizen are not eligible to apply
Yes, St Lucia citizenship is lifetime and can be passed on to future generations and dependents.
You are only required to pay the full amount, only after receiving a “Letter of Approval” from the Government of St Lucia. You will have 60 days to commit to the investment. If you are refused it could be for the following reasons.
- You have not passed the background and due diligence checks done by the Government
- You have prior criminal convictions or visa denials.
- You have lied or provided false information in your application.
- Have been convicted of a criminal offence except a minor traffic offence.
- Have been denied any category of visa to a country to which Saint Lucia has visa free access and been unsuccessful in subsequently obtaining a visa.
- Have been declared bankrupt by a court; and
- Have been declared, by a court or qualified health practitioner to be mentally incapacitated.
- Birth Certificate (original and copy)
- Medical Health Certificate (less than 3 months old)
- Police certificate (less than 6 months old)
- Letter of recommendation from the head of the school/university for children between 12 and 18 years old
- Proof of payment of relevant fees.
- Affidavit of Source of Funds.
- Detailed Business Background Reports/Resume
- Two(2) professional references
- Letter of Employment/ Financial Statements
- Recommendation from applicant’s Bankers
- Two (2) Personal references
- Eight (8) passport size photos for each applicant
- Marriage Certificate/Dissolution of Marriage if required
- Notarized copies of University/College diplomas.
- If documents are not in English (both original and translated ones ) must be given.
We work directly with authorized agents in St Lucia who will present your application in accordance with the CIP Act
Every applicant MUST use a licensed Authorized Agent to submit their application to the Citizenship by Investment Unit. The Unit will not process any application which has been submitted by anyone other than a licensed Authorized Agent.
All supporting documents must be submitted in the original language. Where the original language of the supporting document is NOT English, then you MUST also submit an authenticated English translation of the original. Therefore in the cases where the original supporting document is not in English, you will have two submissions – one of the original document accompanied by the English translation. Where the original supporting document is in English, only the English document is required.
You can appeal the denial of your application if you feel that there are good grounds to do so. Your Authorized Agent can advise you on how to make an appeal.
There is no accelerated processing of applications. The maximum time frame from application to issuance of a citizenship/passport may take up to 3 months.
Saint Lucia National Economic Fund is a special fund established under Section 33 of the Citizenship by Investment Act No. 14 of 2015. The National Economic Fund is established for the sole purpose of receiving qualifying investments of donations under the Citizenship by Investment Program. Funds collected via the National Economic Fund will be used for purposes which have been approved by Cabinet as part of the national development agenda.